Thursday 10 July 2014

E-Books Done!

Yesterday was soooo cold here, it felt as if my hands were on strike!

I've been busy finishing a few projects and writing up the instructions...

At Last we have the showing of the Transport Collection E-Book!
Now available in my  Craftsy  and  Etsy  shops as well as with EQ Boutique



Also finished is the lovely Art Quilt E-Book and Instructions: Quiet Landscape

Thinking of only making this one available from August and then we could be thinking of making it into a Quilt-a-Long again with a piece a week for 12 weeks. Don't want to kill ourselves with too much all at once ....... Anyone interested can leave me a comment... thanx!



Have a good Thursday!


Follow on Bloglovin



https://www.facebook.com/QuiltArtDesigns


5 comments:

Kaja said...

I've never done paper piecing but might have to try now - my 3 year old is obsessed with diggers and tractors. What a good idea.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to particiapte in the QAL...

Lorna McMahon said...

Such great designs.... Especially for a boy's quilt. Those blocks look fabulous! I would love to see a close up of the quilting, Janeen. Well done!

Linda Coleman said...

Love the church will be a great qal

inchworming said...

Wow! What a nice collection of block designs!