Tuesday 26 August 2014

Photos to show you ...

Today I just have to show you all something totally AMAZING!

Do you remember the Hippos?








This is Hippo Pirate and Hula Hippo....







I designed these two for a little bit of fun! And they really deliver.... They are both soooo darn cute!
Both patterns are 14" x 18" (35cm x 46cm) and are more Hard Level. Both are waiting for you all in my Craftsy shop...

A good friend = Ulrike Brandl from Germany has made them and sent me the photos to show you all... She is just the most amazing sewing artist... I LOVE her work. So neat and so accurate.

First let's look at Hippo Pirate and parrot





Just look at Ulrike's Pirate - he is fantastic.

This is also a close up of the parrot on his shoulder. This was sent to me a little while before the pirate was finished.


The parrot also has a wooden leg.....

I should have designed a gold earring in the hippo's ear...


Now look at Hula Girl Hippo




I just adore her. She is sooo sexy! That bikini and grass skirt are toooo cute!

I think she's busy telling him he better behave or he'll lose the other leg....

Ulrike - even the flower behind her ear is lovely. You really done an amazing job with these two...
I love them both!
Thank you!








Here we have both of the hippos together.
They are going to be turned into wall hangings. Wonderful!



That's Tuesday...
I better get some housework done......



Follow on Bloglovin






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely tooo cool

Vera said...

it is alwasy fun to see those patterns made in fabrics so thank you for sharing :)