Tuesday 9 September 2014

Art Quilt QAL

Today is our Art Quilt QAL Week 4 -



The pieces need to be taped together again - I tried writing the numbers onto each piece so that you all could see which piece belonged where. I hope it helped...

The pieces are all very straight foward - only the one is a little large. Just use pins to secure your fabrics.



This is my week 4 block finished. It doesn't get attached to the other pieces just yet. We are going to be making a top half and bottom half and then sew those 2 together last.





This is a close-up of the sheep grazing in the grass....

I was at first worried that it wouldn't stand out as a sheep, but its cute, so its fine.....







This is the progress so far....

Now you can get an idea of how big your amazing Art Quilt is going to be

I saw the photos posted to the Flickr group and they are Amazing!
I just love the fabrics used... really cool!


That's Tuesday...






Follow on Bloglovin



No comments: