Wednesday 18 March 2015

Week 3 & 4

Hello and Welcome!

Today we carry on with our Forest Quilt-a-Long


We are busy doing Week 3, but I want to include Week 4 as well, because I just have a ton of work for the magazine and I might not get around to everything.

For week 3 we cut out our pattern pieces and join them all together. It gets a little tricky, but just join the pieces to the same numbers on each piece.

Write onto your segments where you want which colour - for this it's quite simple - the moon, the white glow and the geese flying. You can decide which colour you are making the geese - if they are all the same colour or from dark to light as I made mine.


Week 3 does not join anything just yet - we need to finish making week 4 for that.


Week 4 is the same thing but I just made the start of the geese the darkest colour.

Once it was done I joined week 3 and 4 together and then the week 1 & 2 joins to the week 3 & 4to make a large chunk of the art quilt already.

I hope you all enjoy putting your Forest together.

 I included in your week installment pattern pieces a larger design numbering chart so that you can get a better look at what is hiding in the trees. Its an extensive chart so if you only look from the computer screen - I do get it. Otherwise its 28 pages that you stick together - same size as the quilt.


Looking to join up to 
the Forest Quilt-A-Long
INFO - HERE

Have a great Wednesday!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must have accidentially deleated the download for week 3 because I only have 1 & 2, no 3 or 4