Thursday 1 October 2015

October!!

Hello

Can you believe it? It's already October...
I really feel as if this year has flown by and all I can do is hang on..


All our Block of the Month projects have finished
All our Quilt a Long's have finished
So what now?


Halloween Haunt 2015

This month is the Halloween Blog Hop - so that's exciting!

My day is the 23rd of October! Yaay!

I need to start sewing the amazing pattern I've made for you all... Should be done by then.....






 
The magazine - 
Paper Piecing 1/4" Digital has been posted - so that's also exciting! There are loads of Mini Quilts for you to get stuck into and turn into great gifts.


There were also a load of patterns that I didn't add to the magazine - so those will be added to my growing list of "Hurry up and finish these" and you will all see them added to my shop...














A few ladies asked if I could make a few more blocks that have the same idea as the Oceans BOM so that they could extend the size of their quilts - so I dug out a block that didn't make it into the original 9 blocks.










This is the Scuba Diver block. It also measures 14" and is on the Intermediate level.


This block will be in my Craftsy shop for a small fee.














See you all tomorrow for another great Paper Piecing Link Up!








**********************
Hope you all have a great day!


2 comments:

Lisa England said...

Wow, 18 patterns in the new magazine, amazing!

Joan W. said...

I love the mice! Your are not helping with my PhD (projects half done), Most people would love help on their PhD. I briefly looked at the magazine..don't know where to start! You are incredible!