Monday 30 May 2016

It's Monday....

Hello everyone out there!
Ive had a lovely break and now its back to work!


I wanted to let everyone know about the upcoming Quilt A Long that starts on June 6 and will run for around 3 weeks. Really quick and really easy pattern too...

Its the Wonky Houses QAL for June...


It makes no difference how you make your houses - all scrappy or really fancy....
Its all up to you.

I have so many scrap pieces lying around from all the other QAL's that Im thinking of going a little scrap-tastic.....



 I also added my design to EQ software so that I could colour it in with 'fabrics' and it came out just as amazing. You can make the sky just as scrappy as the houses....


 
The Wonky Houses pattern is available in my Craftsy shop and is 36" and on the Easy level. I won't be sending you the pieces each week, this time you will have the whole thing to go through at your own tempo.

The pattern is really easy - if you can do a easy star pattern, then you can make this Wonky Houses.....

Each week we'll tackle one of the 'Rows' of the pattern. I'll leave a Link Up open the whole time and you can add whatever part you're working on for all of us to drool over.
I'll take photos of mine as I go along and add it on the blog for discussion. If you would like to add something, just let me know and I'll add it to the post.


***************************
The Easy Ribbons QAL will start on July 6 till Aug 10. Once that is done, those of you who want to do the Noah's Ark, we will get cracking then...

BIG NEWS!! for the MYSTERY BLOCK for MAY.....
The colour code chart and the pattern codes don't seem to match up so I made a new pattern for May (same thing, just with better codes) and you can download it FREE in the Mystery page. Thanks!!





2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I love these wonky houses...too cute!

Sew Surprising said...

Anything with wonky and houses has my attention :) Cant wait to start this one :)