Wednesday 11 May 2016

Lighthouse QAL Week 6

It's Week 6 and the bottom of the Lighthouse Art Quilt is done!






We're rounding the last bend before the sprint to the finish....





This week we don't have a ton of work - which is a good thing (for me).

Once your sections are taped or glued, then its time to get going on finishing them so that it can all get joined together.



 Sections of the pattern done, now its time to follow the instructions sheet that came with the pattern and join all the pieces together.

You can sew the Week 6 to your Week 5 piece and then do the happy dance that you're finished with the bottom half of the quilt....


In my excitement I forgot to take a photo of the completed week 6 piece and I joined it to the rest of my top already.




This is what I have got going on here on my design wall. Only the last corner and boom its done!!

Now I need to get moving and design all of the July to September Magazine patterns so that they can get tested ....


I hope you are also all enjoying your Lighthouse Art Quilt...


**********************

Have a Great Day!







2 comments:

legato1958 said...

Wow!! How beautiful this is!!
Susie

Heather Pregger said...

Your paper piecing blows me away! It's very exciting!