Monday 18 July 2016

Monday's....



Hello to everyone...

To all who linked a photo on our Friday Link up - thank you!!
I'll send each of you the pattern for the Christmas Mugs.... 
If you don't hear from me, then its because I don't have your email address...


What's on our agenda for this week:
Well, nothing really... except for Wednesday I'll add our #3 of the Ribbons QAL.
Gives me time to catch up with a few commissions.


NEWS:

Noah's Ark Quilt A Long

It seems that the fabric chart and the colour numbering are off on some of the pieces. I must have tried to reduce the amount of colours and then not print out a new fabric chart to match it.
Here is a new Fabrics chart - I will also post it again once the QAL starts on 15 August.
You all also need to remember - the charts are really just a guide. If you choose to use other colours its also all okay. No hard and strickt rules on the colours.

Download the New Fabrics PDF HERE...






Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Joan W. said...

Thank you so much for your generosity! A early Merry Christmas to everyone! Joan W.

Vera said...

What a cute pattern!