Friday 7 October 2016

Friday Fun Day....

What a week it has been......

Loads of jumping up and down, loads of emails, loads of nothing being done about it...
and then you get an email saying you better fix your pattern because people can't open it......
WOW.....
All I can do is laugh....

Today is Friday, the guys have left for a computer thing for the whole week-end and I have my sewing room all to myself..... SOOOOOO good...

Our Spooky Mug Rug's are all the way up to #5 and this one is just as sweet as all the rest.



Spooky #5 is the same as all the rest
Pattern measures 8" (21cm)
Easy Intermediate Level


Even with the different colour backgrounds, he is really adorable.

 
 



Anyone looking for the Rio BOM for October - you will have to scroll back to the 1st of the month and download it from the blog.

 ***************

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Week-End...






4 comments:

Joan W. said...

Too cute! Joan

Pam said...

Thank you for these cute little ghost patterns. Also for the info on the download on Rio. They sure have made a mess of Craftsy with this supposed update. I hate change. Apples update to my phone is terrible as well as the last update to my computer. Oh well, I guess that way our old brains learn new things. Thanks again, I love all your patterns.

Lori Smanski said...

another adorable block. Thank you for sharing these blocks with us. You are truly generous. Have a great time in your sewing room.

Zenia Rene said...

Your Spookies are so sweet. Thanks for sharing them w/us! How many are there?