Friday 20 January 2017

On the Week End...

Hi there everyone..




It seems we've sorted out the next Block of the Month and we will be going with the single fox pup. Thanks for all the help!!

I get so worked up sometimes thinking "oh no, this won't be possible.." but once all is calm I can see it will be okay....

Some of you are 'no reply bloggers' and I don't get the message that you've sent me - but thanks so much for all the support.







 So, what's on the sewing table this week-end...

I really need to finish the Charley Harper mini quilts I've been working on for a swap and the first is actually finished, but I need to hurry on the second one.




 A lot of you wanted to know if I was going to sell these patterns, but I don't think I'm allowed to. They are copies of the art work and I really tried to get them exact as I could.

Maybe I'll have a giveaway on the blog and these could be the prizes.....

I just need to first get these to their swap owner...




The second Snapshot Mini is also in the process of being finished, but I can at least take my time on that one....




*********************************
Quick link to my Craftsy Shop








8 comments:

Marie69 said...

Juste lové thé philo leave. Çan de cet it one day. Marie Petignat

Trish said...

So inspiring!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

lindav said...

Omigosh - I LOVE this block - I'm a big Charley Harper fan! Or perhaps you could contact the lady who does sell Charley Harper patterns? Maybe she'd buy them? Or a giveaway :)

Yanicka said...

THe fox block is adorable.

rosemaryschild said...

I'm so glad you decided on the single fox pup-can't wait-your work is amazing! Thank you, Susan

Mania said...

I just adored the little fox! Cant' wait to make it.I am now working on the koala

Jewel said...

I love the swap block you've done! It's adorable. Shame it can't go into the shop, but I understand. Great job on it though!

Unknown said...

WhooHOO! Little Fox! And I love your Charley Harper pieces too. As an artist myself, I do appreciate not being able to sell a copy of his designs. Personal use is fine and you've done a stunning job to honor his work. You have such a great eye for designing for paper piecing!