Monday 16 January 2017

What's happening this week?

Hello there everyone!

I've been so busy with a ton of commissioned blocks that need to be finished by the end of January, so the poor blog has had a lot of 'slow' days...





This is the design from the UP movie I made for Desley Byers

And just look at how amazing she sewed it all together..... Incredible!!!





 The cute UP patterns are almost finished too...

There were 3 of them and each one is so lovely they made me feel like crying. This is the second one of them at the letterbox.

Carl from the movie looks just like my uncle - so the patterns are really special to me too...







 These 2 are for a Charley Harper swap Im doing (I found it on Instagram - but its closed now) - so I need to finish sewing them by end of January too...





















What have you all been up to?

I've also been learning 'Design and Pattern' - its a course Im following, so I have to watch the videos and do my homework....hahahaha.....that just sounds so wierd.... I'm just really super happy to be learning Photoshop and Illustrator. Everything I know is just self taught so its nice to learn how it really works and how it all fits together...
Hopefully this will help improve the quality of work Im doing too....

Then we also have the upcoming Landscape Quilt a Long...
This will be row #1  -  More on Wednesday on fabrics etc...



*********************************
Quick link to my Craftsy Shop



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of those are amazing - the UP designs are unbelievable - but that Enterprise - that's my favorite!

Trish said...

Beautiful! I am in awe of your Enterprise design. And the Charley Harper designs--wow!

Elsa said...

Oh , the Enterprise looks amazing! You've got the talent! Are you going to release the pattern?

Selbermacherin said...

Oh i LOVE your Charley Harper pattern!!
Is it possible to buy them?
Susanne

LaStitches (Faith Pesson) said...

Love the Star Trek ship and the upcoming landscape!

I have often wondered what kind of software is used to do these paper piecing patterns! I had heard of Quilt Assistant but you say you are following a course on using Photoshop and Illustrator so is that what you use?

Thanks for all of your wonderful patterns!

Snow said...

I'm working on my Enterprise right now! It is a wonderful pattern and I'm really excited about it! I'll send a picture when I'm finished, which will likely be Friday. Thank you again!!!

Anonymous said...

These are all so great! Are you going to release the patterns from the UP movie? I would really love to make them!

Lisa Stewart said...

Love the enterprise, enjoyed making the baby koala and basenji, looking forward to more.