Friday 24 March 2017

Friday!

Wow, its Friday already...
This week's been in a hurry!

I thought of showing you some- (can't show you all right now) of the amazing blocks the testers have sent me for the Paper Piecing Magazine, Issue #13 which will be out in April....

Thanks to everyone for helping with the testing, I'm truly grateful to every one of you!

If you would like to be a tester for the magazine blocks or even just the blocks that end up going to Craftsy - Im always looking for quilters who are willing to help - then please give us a "LIKE" on FBook (the QADesigns page - link at bottom of post) and I will put up a FBook post to call all testers when the time comes and you can say if you're 'in' or 'not this round' and I'll know if I can send you something. I'll pin the post so that it will always be on the top of the FBook page. Please make sure to also add your email address if I haven't emailed you before. Thanks so much!!



This amazing colour wheel 'leaves' was made by Lisa England.

Soooo Beautiful!




Our Chicken family was made by Sunitha Pilli.
Beautiful!!



 These lovely Origami Birds were made by Tammy Stack.















The cute Bunny Runner was made by Joan Wintersgill. Sooooo Cute!and our front cover block belongs to Iris Waite.  Isn't it amazing!!


There are loads more, but you'll have to wait for April......


Have a great Week-end!

********************************

Quick link to my Craftsy Shop