Friday 28 April 2017

Friday Fun Day...

Hello everyone..

Today I have a Freebie for all of you...

Its yet another long weekend here in SA and so I went to a Wine and Food festival here in Pretoria - it was really lovely!! I ate so much cheese....and had red wine - but of course!!Yum!

This morning I sat down and made a Geometric Block that was part of a screen I saw at the festival.


This is a 4 block portion of the pattern - it has a 'Moroccan' feel to it and can be made by replicating only one block. And its super easy too....


You can download it FREE right here....

I hope you enjoy sewing the block!
Have a wonderful week-end.


*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for this beautiful ornament! I love this kind of ornaments. Many greetings from Germany,
Beate

Joan W. said...

I like this kind of thing...It give memories to an experience that one has had,

Lori said...

the food festival does sound like a lot of fun.
thanks for the lovely block. this would make a fun table runner.

Susan said...

Wine and cheese--yum (but heartburn city). Thank you for the beautiful block.

Yvonne said...

The food festival sounds good. Must have been a lot of fun. Thank you for this beautiful block.