Wednesday 26 April 2017

Landscape Row QAL






Today's discussion - It's the last week of our Landscape Row #2.....


At one stage I was convinced I wouldn't be able to make this row and I was too busy etc....
but then the sewing mojo said "get to it" and boom, it was all done!

What I have learned was:  Its easier and quicker than it looks and 'don't let it get to you'.




I hope you're all still somewhere on the Landscape journey and haven't given up.... there is still a lot more to come!!




I'm not sure if I'm going to add strips between the rows or just sew them together as is....
what's your thoughts?



This is the progress so far -

It looks a little wonky because I had to pin the rows to the piece of batting I have on a 'line' in my sewing room because the one that is on the wall has something on there that I can't show you all until next month...



My friend Joan Wintersgill from Texas sent me a photo of her rows so far -
they're really beautiful! Love it!!



You could still join us if you'd like.... We're taking this one really slow...
Both Landscape rows are in my Craftsy Shop.


If you have any photos you would like to share, you can always link them to our Flickr group or send them to me via email. Thanks

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop


No comments: