Wednesday 24 May 2017

Landscape Row #3

Hi all, today is the Landscape Rows turn

How is your progress looking?





This is my first and second block on Landscape #3

I wanted the sky to be in a different colour than light blue, so I opted for the grey. Still not too sure about it, but once the row is all finished then I'll see....

Now I need to get busy with blocks 3 and 4......




This cute row was made by Nicole who added it to a FB group I also see
Its absolutely gorgeous! Love those fabrics!!!
Thanks so very much for sharing your progress with me.




I hope you're all still busy with your Landscape rows... You all still have time to get yours done.  Landscape Row #4 will be available on 14 June.


You could still join us if you'd like....
 Landscape rows 1 - 3 are in my Craftsy Shop.

If you have any photos you would like to share, you can always link them to our Flickr group.
Thanks

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop










No comments: