Wednesday 28 June 2017

Something different....

I've so much to get finished by the week-end, so you'll understand why I can't chat today...

I do have something else for you all to enjoy.




My daughter and her boyfriend went to the Kruger Game reserve and she sent me amazing photos and videos to watch....



He also asked her to marry him........Yaaay!





 




*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




6 comments:

Calicojoan said...

What incredible photos of the wildlife at the reserve. Congrats on the engagement.
I'm knee deep in self inflicted wedding projects here right now. Can't wait to hear what you will be up to! LOL...

Lori said...

congratulations to your daughter.
Those are wonderful pictures.

catsi said...

Congratulation!!!

Joan W. said...

Great news! Whens the big day?

legato1958 said...

Congratulations!!
My daughter just got married on June 5. When will they get married?
How fun!!
Susie

thequiltedcat said...

A big congrats to your daughter!!