Friday 23 June 2017

Wonkies Finish!!

Hi there everyone...

AT LAST!

I've finished the Wonky Neighbourhood Top!!



It really did go together quickly - I just have too many projects in the line-up...
Slowly I will finish them all...











 This was the Wonky Neighbours 24" (62cm) start of things...

It really just needed something to finish it off - so the borders were added to the middle and now it measures 40" (129cm).

Then you can always add a border to all that too...
and then we can always go back and add more houses.....

NO just kidding...


And here we have the finished top. 
The borders added 8" to each side and then I found the strips in the scrap bin, so they had to get used too.
I'm thinking of buying polar fleece for the back to help with the 'cozy-ness' factor.






Now I better get myself moving as I have to finish a few more commissions....


and the next issue on our Paper Piecing Digital Magazine...






















*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)


6 comments:

Yvonne said...

The wonky houses have turned out beautifully. And I absolutely adore the pattern of the café. Will it be for sale?

Lori said...

your neighborhood is fantastic. I love the park in the middle for everyone to meet at and get to know each other. :)

Sally said...

Your VG café is stunning! Have you done other of his paintings?

Joan W. said...

I love the outdoor cafe. It is so European. Congrads on finishing your wonky house

Mia said...

Love your wonky houses quilt, my friend! Congrats!

chilipatch said...

The outdoor cafe is so cute, your wonkies too. Congrats.