Tuesday 25 July 2017

WIP on a Tuesday...

Hi everyone....


A few years back I watched a movie on TV - no idea of the name - but it was about a town in Ireland and 2 lawyers had to get info about a couple from people in the town. The thing that has stuck in my mind all this time was that everywhere they went or spoke to people the answer was the same  -
"we're closed on a Tuesday"....
So the words....on a Tuesday have become something of a joke in our house. On Tuesday you need to use that phrase as much as you can in a 'normal' conversation. Most of the time we're just in fits of laughter at each other....
Just keeping things 'real'





So what are we going to do this Tuesday....

First of all let me say that we collected USD $150 to send to Ramona.  Yaaaay! She will then send it to the woman and her kids that need help. I hope $150 is worth a lot more in USA than here....



Thanks very much to everyone who sent us a 'donation' for a pattern. I send a  HUG to you all!!!




**************************************


And so....


This is Whiskers. Such a cute cat!!

She's the inspiration behind the Adventures of Mr Whiskers blocks....
the whole time I was calling her a he and didn't realize the mistake....oops!






Each month I design a new Adventure of
 Mr Whiskers block for the Paper Piecing Magazine...

'cause why not................
I love cats! what can I say.........









 This is block #1
Mr Whiskers night out.......(issue #13)

The blocks measures 18" (47cm)

Great for a pillow or as a novelty quilt.



















This is block #2
Mr Whiskers in the Magnolia tree....(Issue #14)

















The Paper Piecing magazines can be found in my Craftsy store

or more info here: www.qadpublishing.blogspot.com

Each magazine is full of paper pieced patterns of differing difficulty levels.....and I never have something so hard that no one can make it.......






and that's it ....for a Tuesday....
I hope you all have a great day!!




*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)





2 comments:

Barbara said...

Sometimes I meet a friend in a nearby town here in Maryland for taco Tuesday. On my way out of town I saw an antique shop and stopped. Sure enough, closed on Tuesday.

legato1958 said...

"Hello, Janeen! This is Whiskers !! Thank you for the feature on your TUESDAY blog ! I like seeing the paper pieced blocks of Mr Whiskers's adventures that my mommy makes from your patterns ! I can tell you love cats. (And won't hold it against you that you love dogs, too!!) "

~ Whiskers