Wednesday 16 August 2017

New Designs - Wednesday

Hi there everyone...

I've been away from home for a while, because my mom who is 83 fell and broke her knee and then had surgery on the week-end.... how lovely that I was only told yesterday.....
oh my goodness!!! now its all frail care and a huge plaster cast...
I can't even help out because I have frozen shoulder in my left shoulder and I can't even put my own pants on, nevermind help someone else.

Deep Breath!! it will all be fine...

I've been busy with a lot of patterns and those that didn't make it into the magazine are now going to be finished up and added to the Craftsy shop.

The paypal on my account seems to be sorted out now. It turns out that it was the new regulations from USA banks that you must have a street address and not a PO Box address to do business... Well, that was a headache.... but its all good now.

Here we have our first model on the runway....





Racoon at the Window....
36" (92cm) Intermediate Level





















Next up

Candles 20" (50cm) Easy Intermediate level


















Third new pattern -

we have
Deep in the Woods
28x36" (74x92cm) Intermediate level

























As soon as I finish them up, they're off to market...

I hope you all have a better week!!


*********************************
                                         Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)







7 comments:

Mia said...

Beautiful! I love the candles!

rosemaryschild said...

Well what a week you had!-hope your mother is improving-and take care of that shoulder! all will be well, Susan

June D said...

Sending good thoughts for your mom and you!

Really nice new designs!

Unknown said...

Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
Thank for your very good article...!

หนังใหม่

Yvonne said...

Good luck with everything. Hope your mom will improve and all the best for your shoulder!

Tammy said...

Love the new designs. Sorry to hear about your mom, what a stressful situation. Keep your chin up and your shoulders squared... carefully.

Cindy said...

Wow! I love all of them, but the candles are striking! So sorry about your and your Mom's problems. It's tough. Jadahlgr at Yahoo dot Com