Monday 18 September 2017

taking a break...

Hello to everyone out there....

I wanted to say a really BIG Thank you to all of you who visit, comment and support me and my work. I really do appreciate you all.



This last month has been really difficult to just get to anything with running up and down to see my mom and finish projects that have deadlines.

I really feel as if Im going a little crazy........... so..............
Im going to be taking the week off from everything and just concentrate on having a 'breather'...

 Im leaving you all a treat that you can download RIGHT HERE..........
The cupcake block measures 10" (26cm)


I'll be at home, so I will still get all the emails etc.
The week of the 25 - 29th I'll be back because I have my turn at the Row by Row blog hop and then I will also be finishing up the magazine for October.

MINI QUILT SWAPPERS - Please finish up your mini's and start the posting process. You will need to send me a photo of the post office slip. Thanks.
If you have also received your mini from your partner, then you can send me a photo too... Thanks.

Have a great week all of you!!

*********************************
                                         Quick link to my  Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

GoodDaY & Have a ReLaxing Week...
we all well understand the "need" for time off.
EnJoY!

Thank you, for The Treat :-)

CJ Jolly said...

Sorry... somehow lost my name in that post ↑

Kathy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Tammy said...

Thanks for the fun pattern.
That is where my cat likes to sit in the car too. Hilarious!

Turid said...

Oh I know what you talk about. I've had deadlines too the last weeks. Take a break, and breathe. Thanks for the pattern, hope to try it.

Susan said...

Take all the time you need. Everyone needs a vacation once in a while. The cat looks like he is ready for a ride.

Lori said...

Have a great breather :)

Joan W. said...

Thanks for the pattern This is a treat I don't have to say "from my lips to my hips"!Hope mom is feeling better.

Jackie said...

Thank you for the pattern! Enjoy your downtime.

Anonymous said...

Rest your heart and soul Janeen. Do something much needed for you. I thank you for all that you do for us all.

Vicky