Wednesday 18 October 2017

Day #3 - Halloween Fashion Week













Hello again!
Coming to you live from Halloween Fashion Week....

Its Day #3 and we're excited to bring you all another day on the runway....




Before we get to the day's agenda, lets take a look at some of the crowds out there....



Loads of street style going on with really great accessories....















Seems that Bags are a HUGE deal with a few really oversized bags

(maybe for all that Halloween Candy??)













and then....

for those who need just a little more bag but not a bigger bag, just ... more

Great Halloween colours ladies.....






and then there's always the unfortunate accessories.....  WTH!!

you could punch someone in face, push their eyes clear out the back of their head with those cherries....

and then there's always lock it up so tight you'll never get it open again, or even a chastity bag...

Its seems you ladies forgot your pants tho'... just sayin'





Oh Go Home!

and put some REAL shoes on....






although......, keep that one on the right, she could always clean the runway once we're finished....
Maybe I could do with a pair of those for around the house...






and then.....
there's always someone who just takes it too far....
That ship on top of the hat..... cause it just needed something.....














I'm not sure - but I think the face grate is to protect your eyes while flying about at night.

 Those pesky insects really get in your eyes sometimes....  okay, we'll let yours in.....








and then look!!

Someone ripping off our Halloween Dress pattern.....

Lady, it goes with the purple boots.... get it right!!





Okay enough horse..in' around... Today we have our first Halloween Accessory -





The flying, sweeping, stylish  BROOM....


Pattern measures 12" (31cm) and is on the intermediate level.












I've always wondered if witches houses were really clean...
they have help.............



Sorry about the LOOONG post but here's a picture of a potato....
Hope you've also had a bit of quirky fun...

Have a great Day!!


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)
















9 comments:

Marian said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL and I'm still giggling... ty Janeen.

frstborn said...

You are one of a kind my friend! Hilarious!

Jackie said...

LOL! Your post was too funny! Thank you for the pattern.

Lori said...

giggle giggle this is a fun post. thank you for the broom. I think witches houses must be clean, after all, all they have to do is ask broom to sweep and voila.

Joan W. said...

I'm so glad I'm a boring dresser. Blue jeans and a tee shirt. But now I can add a broom stick to my wardrobe. People who know me wouldn't blink an eye...hea hea hea.

Rosa said...

So fun post.Thanks for the pattern!!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, I now have a stomach-ache from laughing so hard. Thanks for such a fun post.

Robin said...

I love these posts...

Unknown said...

yesterday I tried to push button to take day 3 and it wont work and I keep tried it for two hours and I can t take the pattern for day 3 I miss it so badly
Thank you so much