Thursday 19 October 2017

Day #4 - Halloween Fashion Week










Hello to all!!

If you're back on Day #4 - then Good for You...
We've had a strenuous week of non stop Halloween Fashion.....



Today we get into the Small Accessories.....





Hair pieces and Brooches.......however unfortunate....


Great for that Steam Punk Witch meets Hipster Halloween look............
Gulp!!



Let's take a quick sneak peek behind the curtain before our models walk the plank.... I mean runway...


 Oh Dear!

Its like a war zone back here!!


Its all just hands and pulling and yanking and poking of eyes..........

Lets rather go outside...........




Our guy on the street has something -
who wore it better?  what's that, Oh NO, You're going to get your .......... kicked....



Well, let's rather get back to the hair and brooches -

 



 Just in from France...
and just right for Halloween Fashion Week too...

Those brooches are really making a statement...
just hope animal control isn't here!







Here's a few of our 'More is More' looks....

 









  and the winner of our Best Brooch award definitely goes to....

Spiders all over me....


Yikes, what were you thinking?



 Today's Free for the day pattern is an Amber set Halloween Brooch with black Onyx
Amazing on any LBD.....

Pattern measures 12" (31cm) and is on the Intermediate level.







Have a great Day!!


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)







7 comments:

Mama Bear Stitches said...

Thank you so very much for your patterns! I'm quite enjoying your fashion week posts!

Lisa said...

Great patterns. My sister's birthday is in October so I'm hoping by next year I can have her a Halloween themed quilt for her birthday!

Shelley E said...

I am loving your patterns plus all these photos you have been posting of "fashions"

Jackie said...

Thank you for a great pattern! The models are a hoot!

Marian said...

I can remember many many years ago on America's Next Top Model, a photo shoot where the models had to shoot with a real spider crawling up there faces... It was one of those poisonous spiders of course just to make things more apprehensive... so the spider face picture reminded me of that. I'm guessing those models probably had to sign something at the time that would not make ANTM's not responsible should something happen... I am not sure I could ever be so brave. ty for the pattern Janeen, I love this one.

Lori said...

thank you. I'm loving your runway approach :)

Cool Lizzie said...

I am so enjoying your Halloween posts - particularly the awesome patterns! Each day I squeal with delight over them!! Thanks so MUCH!!