Friday 20 October 2017

Day #5 - Halloween Fashion Week Wrap Up....












Its Day #5 here in Tshwane with loads of clouds in the sky. So I'm guessing 'no laundry then...'



This week we've seen amazing as well as ridiculous fashion.......... some that may even haunt us for a while...





Yep, you've guessed it - today is all about shoes....

We all love our shoes!
From the glitter heels to the flat flip flops we use when no-one else is around.

This gives "Vis Plakkies" (fish flip flops) a whole new meaning...lololol...





 So now, its time to step up and own those ugly shoes....


 Let the runway show begin -
cue scary halloween music.....



I know my son wears his shoes until they somewhat resemble this, but jeepers, this is giving Crocs a run for their money....








and for those who are a tad paranoid....
no-one will know if you're coming or going in these babies....













Oh my, don't these look comfy...

Look they seem to have a tentacle that will stop you from falling over backwards...thanks, I think... I wonder if they come with a mandatory leg cast? or a long stick to help you to walk...



















Dang! flames too.... for when you're late and want to walk fast.... or how about these.... you wanted to wear heels but you also wanted to go barefoot... best of both worlds. Looks like she was angry at her feet - but only the back part and now they're in shoe jail....


WTH!!

For trainee ballerinas maybe....

who has time for this? I imagine this world must be really flat.... can you think how you would climb stairs with these...

Im starting to think that the life on the runway must be really bizarre...



Let's get back to those cute Halloween shoes....
Oh look! Cute shoes that look like her stockings... got to love those!
and a pair of strap on halloween shoes... that's really cute too...






Thanks so much for being part of the Halloween Fashion Week -
I hope you've had a little break from the ordinary and maybe even a little chuckle...


Its time for the designer to walk the runway
Thanks for your support!!




Today's pattern is another 12" (31cm) pattern on the intermediate level.













This is an update of our week....





I'll be uploading all the Halloween patterns and then some more to my  Craftsy Shop










Someone call that girl with those dusters on her feet.......






*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)
































10 comments:

sketchrs said...

What a fantastic Halloween fashion week! Thank you for a weird and interesting fashions you shared with us. Some sure made me laugh. Thank you for sharing some of your amazing Halloween patterns with us Janeen.
Ronelle

Lisa England said...

It's been fun! Thanks for the cute patterns.

Joan W. said...

I have had so many fractures in my feet I can only wear flat and tennis shoes are best. These make my feet hurt just looking at them. I has been great to see what the other 98%'er wear. Thanks Janeen for all the wonderful patterns.

Lori said...

this has been an awesome week attending the fashion show. thanks for your imagination and the patterns. the picture with the girl on the right? That was so my sister. I was the prim and proper little girl. LOL
have a fantastic weekend
quilting dash lady at Comcast dot net

Jackie said...

I had a blast! Thank you for a wonderful week of fashion, the fun and all of the wonderful patterns! Have an awesome weekend!

PegP said...

That was lots of fun Janeen! Thank you very much.

Tammy said...

What a fun week! I've laughed every day. Thanks for the patterns.

LJ said...

What a hoot!! Most of those shoes make the pointy witchy shoes look tame. lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the great patterns! Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Linda

kelley likes said...

so very cute! Thanks for the week! Hoping you'll make the other blocks available in your preview!!! (hearts) :D