Monday 20 November 2017

A week of Gnomes.....

Hi there everyone...

I have a 2 week period where I don't have anything to do... I can't believe it....
Im sitting here thinking "what am I going to do for these 2 weeks?"

So.....

I made a Gnome pattern - because the one for the magazine is so dang cute, I decided to make a few more...


This one is a Scandanavian gnome.... His name is Bjorn..... He lives in the forest and collects mushrooms - to eat I guess - but judging from his size, I think he knows where McDonalds is too....
Pattern measures 10"(26cm) and is on the intermediate level.

The pattern will be available in my Craftsy Shop....


I'm going to parade the Gnomes this week and then maybe have a bit of a blog rest until the end of Nov. and work on my fabric pattern designs. Here's a preview of two of them....




                        ************

** Remember the 1 - 18 December is our "12 Days of Christmas" patterns
together with Marian from Seams to be Sew....




*********************************
                                        


 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)


5 comments:

Janet said...

Your gnome is wonderful! I will look forward to the rest of the week.

Joan W. said...

Love the pattern and your McDonald comment was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Your gnome is too cute! But your fabrics - oh how wonderful. I know you'll say when they come out. I will want some!

Lori said...

oh my goodness, this little gnome is just too adorable. have some great time off.

Mania said...

what a pleasant surprise are the fabrics Janeen!