Wednesday 22 November 2017

Gnomes Day #3


Hi there everyone...

Today is already Day #3 of our Gnomes parade....

Here we see our third Gnome -
He's Nils now living in Norway...

If you ever wonder what happened to that Swedish Holgersson boy.... well here he is... still living with those geese....slightly older..
His hat is adorned with a golden acorn... just 'cause its cute!



This brings back so many memories........



The pattern measures 10" (26cm) and is on the intermediate level
I've added it to my Craftsy shop


Have a great day!





*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




3 comments:

Janet said...

The gnomes are so wonderful! I have a son who really like gnomes and I will put these on the Christmas list for next year.

Yvonne said...

I love your gnomes. Lovely characters! Especially Sven front Sveden ...

Cathy Melancon said...

Janeen, you are so creative!! These gnomes are adorable!! Can't wait to go get the patterns!! 👍🏻