Friday 24 November 2017

Gnomes - Day 5


Hello everyone...

Today is the last day of Gnomes parading around the blog...
I'm adding both Gnome #5 and Gnome #6 to the line up because I want to finish this off today. I will be away from the blog until next Friday which is then the turn of the Block of the Month for December and the start of the 12 Days of Christmas....




This is Gnome #5

His name is Anders and he loves to grow prize winning huge mushrooms.
This is the official photo he sent in to the Scandanavian Horticultural Society....
Hold thumbs that he wins the prize...




The pattern measures 10" (26cm) and is on the intermediate level.











This is Gnome #6

His name is Lars.
He's into watching the night sky and the stars.
Love that plait in the beard!





The pattern measures 10" (26cm) and also on the intermediate level.










All the patterns are in my Craftsy Shop...
Thanks for your support - I really appreciate it!!

I'll be at home so I'll still be able to email etc, but I just have so much other work to catch up on.
See you all on 1 December...




*********************************
                                        

 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)









3 comments:

Joan W. said...

every day gets cuter!

Joan said...

These guys are soooo cute! Enjoy your time away and certainly looking forward to your 12 days of Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Is there any way to put your new patterns first in the lineup on Craftsy. I can't even find these despite going through all 400+ patterns.