Tuesday 12 December 2017

Day #8 - 12 Days of Christmas '17


Hi everyone...

Can you believe its already the 12th of December.... it really has been flying by.... and yet Im reminded every time I say that, that the seconds of each day have remained constant - there are still 24 hours in each day.





Lets get to Day #8....

Today we have a sweet little Train made from wooden blocks. Shame I remember my son had something like this as a baby - and he's now 32.... (back to that time flying feeling...)



The pattern measures 10" (26cm) and is on the intermediate level. 

You can go and download your Free for the day pattern here in my Craftsy Shop...<<<<<


I hope you enjoy this one just as much.

Have a wonderful day!!







is also having a 12 Days this year so be sure to pop over to her blog to see what she has for you too.

*********************************
                                        

 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




8 comments:

Guilitta said...

Tnak xou very much for all your nice pattern. Dis you now what with Marian from Seams to be Sew is going on? I miss her since yesterdauy, I she well?

Greeting Guilitta

Janet said...

Thank you for the great train! They always seem to go well in a Christmas quilt.

Anonymous said...

Always love your stuff! I've been following you for a few years now. Is Marian OK? or is her wifi down again.

Joan W. said...

Thanks again...great job!

Lori said...

this is so sweet. thank you. Jan. 8th my son will be 32. and I remember he had a whole train set of wooden trains. I think I will make this for him for Christmas this year. thank you again.
quilting dash lady at Comcast dot net

Tammy said...

I love, love, love these toys! Thank you so much.

Jackie said...

Thank you for the pattern! When I was a kid, we always had my brother's train set around the Christmas tree.

Silvana said...

Sono bellissimi, uno piĆ¹ bello dell'altro, grazie ancora per tutto.
Silvana