Friday 12 January 2018

'Tis Friday...


Hello there everyone....

I'm trying to learn German so....... Hallo zusammen!





This Friday is our "off week-end" so I'm just going to show the small project I finished last week.




We made a quick Mug Rug. If you scroll on down to last Friday's post, the pattern is still available for you to download.



 This one went very fast and was grabbed up just as fast. I didn't even get to take a photo until a few days later, and it was already being used.





I've only seen one other on FB and it was so cute!
This one was made by Leonore Vogel of Germany.



I really hope you enjoyed sewing your quick project.


Have a great week-end!

Bye... Tschüss


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



1 comment:

Nähkäschtle said...

This is lovely, I like it very much. Ingrid