Friday 23 February 2018

Friday.... already....

Hi there,

This week has gone by so fast that my head is spinning...
I've been so busy with helping my daughter with wedding plans that I forgot to find something for the Friday Weekend warriors.

I did get 2 of the patterns I sent out to testers back already and I'll let you all see these great photos.

With the Elefriends pattern I wanted to see if the software could handle a large sized pattern. I'm relatively happy but there were 2 pieces of the pattern where it needed to be joined that were incorrect numbering. The software does this for me so I don't have a clue if its correct or not, and luckily the tester was really fast and showed me all the problems right away so that I could fix a few things.
The pattern measures 60x72" (153x184cm) and is acutally on the Easy Intermediate level. Its just the size of each pattern piece that needs pins to secure and hold the fabrics in place.
Im thinking of making a smaller size on this one too....
This cutie was sewn up for me by Melissa Wright. Its so adorable. Thank you!!




This is the Young Giraffe pattern (40x52" - 102x134cm) and is also on the Easy Intermediate level.
I also had to fix a 'glue edge' numbering on this one which makes me so 'crazy' because until the pattern is made, I have no way of knowing. Thank heavens the tester let me know so that it could all be changed and made lovely...
This amazing Giraffe was sewn up by K Johnson. Totally awesome! Thank you!!

























Here are some of the close ups of the Elefriends...






And even a look at the back...
So neat, its just as wow...















I'll be adding these 2 in these sizes to Craftsy...


Have a great week-end.
 My hubby will be back from his business trip too, so I'm going to put my feet up and have a rest...


I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns.


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)









1 comment:

Lori said...

so adorable. great job. have a wonderful weekend