Friday 16 February 2018

Project #3 Show and Tell







Hello week-end!!



Today we're showing the cute little Bookshelf pattern we had from
last week...










It was really easy and quick to put together.
The pattern without the border was 14" and then with the borders
made it into 18".







I used up a few selvedge edges I had on the spines of the books.


























This is the finished top of the Bookshelf...

I was going to make a pillow with it but then I changed my mind and made a mini quilt instead.












The back was something I found in my fabric boxes. It had no edge with a name, so Im not sure where it comes from. Its bright and beautiful so no explanation needed...
I can always use it the other way around under a cute vase of flowers...
Hmmm, now to get hubby to buy me said flowers....





















Today is also Chinese New Year, and it will be the Year of the Dog, so....
I made a dog pattern for my shop...


It's a French Bull Dog puppy and measures 14" (36cm). Its available in my Craftsy Shop.



Have a wonderful Week-end!!
My daughter and I are going to a Bridal Expo - so very excited....


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




4 comments:

Turid said...

What a nice little bookshelf quilt you made. Have a nice weekend!

Joan W. said...

love the puppy. Mali wants to know where is the Schnauzer? ha ha ha

Unknown said...

Oh Mr. Frenchie is so cute! I'm thinking I need to make two for my friend who adores her Frenchies!

Lori said...

your patterns are wonderful