Wednesday 26 July 2017

Dessert Treats Mini Quilt

Hi All

Just look at this cute Desserts Mini Quilt....

It was part of the Issue #6 Summer  and sewn up for me by Susie Zlogar.
It's soooo cute!!
and each of the blocks (6") can be made separately as pot holders, mug rugs or coasters.
The large block measures 18" (47cm)













































Ive decided to also add it to my Craftsy shop ....
Now everyone can join in the Dessert Fun without getting too much sugar in!

****************************************

Important!!

I want to host a QA Designs Mini Quilt Swap.....

You make your partner a mini quilt (up to 20" (50cm)) and must use a QADesign pattern

Starts 1 August, post by end of Aug. 
Who wants in? Tell all your friends....

Send me your name and email address    (janeenvn (at) gmail (dot) com)


*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)






1 comment:

QuilterinMotion said...

Hi Janeen,
I have a question about the QA Design swap. Can I join and use a UFO, a QA design block I completed but never did anything with; from one of your sew-a-longs?
Will wait to hear your decision before I sign up.
Thanks,
Marsha
quilterinmotion@gmail.com