Friday 24 April 2015

Paper Piecing Party #16

It's Friday!
I really love Fridays.....
It also means its time for our
Paper Piecing Link-Up!


Lets take a look at what everyone's been up to -

Link up all your latest paper pieced creations


This morning I decided to make this cute Cactus (10").
I really love these - low maintenance, not fussy, really forgiving, my kind of plant....
My daughter saw me putting the instructions together - so guess who is making a cactus pillow??

Visit JaneenVN's Craftsy Pattern Store »
 
Have a wonderful Week-end!!






3 comments:

legato1958 said...

The cactus pattern is a great one! Would make a beautiful housewarming gift!
Susie

Jayne said...

What a great design! Its so fantastic!!

Stacey @slostudio said...

Beautiful design, I love that with the colours in your design it looks three-dimensional! Amazing.