Wednesday 29 June 2016

Ribbons Quilt A Long

Hi there everyone...
We're back from our short holiday in the Game Reserve and it was really just what I needed.

Today I wanted to talk about the Ribbons Quilt A Long that we will start next week on the 6th July and end on 10 August. This is a very easy Beginner level quilt provided that you know about basic paper piecing.

The quilt measures 38 x 52" (130 x 90cm) and you can either go dark background or light background. Just as you like. Fabric requirements are in the pattern instructions.


Each Wednesday for the 6 weeks we're busy I'll blog about the progress and we can share photos of finished pieces. You can make your Ribbons quilt any colour fabric you like. The last QAL didn't even put a dent into my scraps boxes so Im going to try and use up some more of those pieces that I have. Just look at the spaces between and think of all that FMQ that could liven this baby up....

 This is our Sewing Plan for the 6 weeks -

I hope you'll join me for this cute and quick (and easy) quilt. Mine is going to make a fantastic lap quilt for the icy cold evenings in front of the TV.
 
Ribbons Pattern is available in my Craftsy Shop.


Have a great day!







1 comment:

Sew Surprising said...

What a super funky and modern pattern which will appeal to a lot of folk :) great way to use up scraps or a few of those colours you no longer like hahahaahahahha