Friday 24 June 2016

Wonky Finish Up and Link Competition



Hello there to everyone who joined in the Quilt A Long and to those who are doing a little window shopping too...



Today Im going to finish up with the Wonky Houses QAL.

By now you're either all finished up, catching up or sorting the fabrics... Wherever you are in the whole process, I hope you had/having/going to have FUN!!




I have such a large box of scraps, so this QAL was really just what it needed. Around half way I even found a few smaller boxes and then sorted all the scraps into colour groups and now I have a huge collection of small scraps in small boxes.....somewhere in my mind it did make it all better..... now I don't need to dig through everything for something pink - I find the pink scraps box.......seeeee......

Wonky Houses Pattern is available in my Craftsy Shop

Day 4,5 &6


As usual, cut out your pieces, write notes onto the paper if you need to remember something, decide on a colour fabric and have some fun sewing....

I didn't take a photo of the middle piece on this house - who knows - but everything is very straight forward.

My night sky is coming along really nicely...


Once you've made all the pieces - I didn't take a photo of Day 6 which was a tree, then you can sew everything together and join your rows too.




This is MY finished Wonky Houses top. YaaaaaY!! I need to add a border to mine and remove the last row's paper. I can't decide exactly what I'll do on the FMQ yet, so it will just have to wait a while...

I'm going to be going to the Game Reserve with my hubby. Its our 25 year anniversary, so we're doing something we both love. I'll be back on Monday, so I'll be busy with the magazine the whole of next week... going to be a great one!!

*********************************


Link up your Wonkies....

Ive enabled the voting on the links too, so vote on who's Wonky Houses look the most awesome, tell your friends to vote too - and once I'm back I'll send the winner a prize....
(Prize = Any Pattern of choice up to $8...)

Thanks so much for also joining in...






Have a Great Week-End!




1 comment:

legato1958 said...

Happy Anniversary, Janeen!
Susie