Thursday 22 August 2013

Starting Early

I found the new theme I will be working on for a while.....

Festive Season!

I know its only August, but the logic says that I should start making things to sew together now, because inevitably most of them will be left half way and a new one started, that way, by November/December I only have to do another half to finish on everything.  See .........

Anyway, this block is 10" (20cm) big and is quick to put together. (Not a lot of pieces). This could be used in a multitude of ways from mug rugs, placemats, blocks in a festive quilt. Go Mad...

The presents could even get a piece of ribbon sewn onto the boxes to tie into a bow. (Just an idea, use it, don't use it) ...
In the spirit of the theme - this pattern and instructions will be FREE...




No comments: