Sunday 6 October 2013

Blocks and Books

Today has been so hot outside - 30C by about 12:00. Swimming pool weather, but I have so much work to do so I hid away in my sewing room.

I have finished my block (12" - 30cm) which is made up of 9x9 (4" - 10cm) blocks. This block is part of the Block Swap here at Quilt Art Designs.

You are all still welcome to join. The block is very easy and quick to put together.
The instructions are for paper piecing as well as templates for traditional piecing.

I need to finish up the borders and do the backing and quilting. Going to be lovely when all finished.



This is the 2x2 stage. Was lovely enough to make a mug rug right there.



 





This is the finished top 9x9 blocks.












Please remember about the E-Book drive we are also having for October and Breast Cancer Awareness.  The books have their own page where you can click the image and help us out.

Thank you



No comments: