Thursday 10 October 2013

Creative Idea

Both the Sea Life Collections are finished and my brain needed to think of something totally different, so while its on idle, I came up with these fun blocks.

The patterns are both 10" (25cm) and 6" (16cm).  Craftsy

This is called the "Creative Process"



The cogs are turning in this quilt and the ideas are fast and big.......








 I think this is what the inside of my mind feels like sometimes..... ha ha ha






This cute block of a light bulb is made in only 2 segments. Very easy to put together.





The cog in the ''quilt' is both in dark and light fabrics. I think I prefer the darker cog on the lighter background.

The positive and negative shapes here really facinate me. Could try making a black and white block.








---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget the Block Swap for
October. This block pattern has
both paper piecing instructions
as well as traditional piecing
instructions.
Please Join in the fun.








 The E-Books are all available on Craftsy for the E-Book drive.

Thank you to everyone who has been very generous so far.

Please help us to donate to Charity.
Thanks








This FREE pattern is available in my Craftsy Shop along with other "houses" patterns.

Please go check out this worthy cause:

Jamie Fingal's project about houses.

  http://TheHouseQuiltProject.blogspot.com/







No comments: