Friday 27 June 2014

Friday Round-Up!

Another week finished! and another month too! This year seems to be in a hurry...

This week's Friday finish is a finish of sorts. I've finished a part of my block that must be finished this week-end. Come July and we have new mountains to climb...

This is a Bee-eater Bird that I'm working on - can't show the rest until July rolls around.
I'm sure by now a lot of you have put 1 + 1 together already....



Isn't this the sweetest thing....


Other things I've finished this week was my postcards - now happily on their way to the Czech Rep. 


The Thursday throw-back saw a new addition to the 50's Dress Theme - a cute mug-rug...



Last up on the list is the Paper Piecing 1/4"Digital Magazine I'm almost finished with too....
This issue will be available from July '14


That's it - Have a Gr8 week-end!


Follow on Bloglovin






5 comments:

Terri said...

Love the birds, Janeen! Especially the bee eater, and it's orientation on the block. The colors are amazing. Love your designs. (I hope you don't mind, I'm going to write a blog today and direct my peeps to come see this blog.)
Hugs

quiltmania said...

Wonderful paper piecing designs, all of them!!!!

Vera said...

I was like, what? end of month already? There still few days to go :-) I kept on reading and postcard to Czech. Really? Yay! I'm going to see those tiny pieces in real!

Laura said...

Looks amazing. Thanks for linking to TGIFF but I'm not sure where you've included you link back button - am I missing it?

Houseelf said...

Terri directed me here from her blog. Very pretty work. The kingfisher is especially beautiful.