Monday 15 September 2014

Monday QAL News

Wow, already the middle of September - time is really flying now.... downhill to Christmas....

Today sees our progress (Week 5) on our Art Quilt QAL for the "Quiet Landscape"


 
The pattern pieces were really not a problem this week - no large pieces.
They were actually a lot faster and easier to put together.

The church is a light beige colour but the light in my sewing room shows it to be darker. This is just to get the general idea. Small things like the grass not wanting to line up doesn't bother me anymore, because I can always "fix" it once I get to do a bit of sewing onto the quilt top and a little FMQ later on.
 

 The church is now completed and sewn together.  The bottom and top halves will only be joined last. It makes it easier to handle the pieces and joining them together.

That's It!
I hope you're all still sewing up a storm...

NEWS:  winner from Friday paper piecing party - The Night Quilter.
Congrats! I will email you asap

Have a good Monday!


Follow on Bloglovin










No comments: