Wednesday 28 January 2015

WIP Wed.



It's raining here today!
Such a welcome sight since all the extreme hot weather we've been having. Now the electricity just needs to hold - heard rumours of it being switched off every second day now.... we'll see...

What have you all been up to?
I've been finishing up all the Block of the Month projects, so I can only show those by the week-end or next week.

I decided to finish the Silhouette Dog patterns (now 6 patterns)- not sure if I should make any more dog patterns.



I've also made a few more Bitty Block (4") patterns -



That's Wednesday for you....





Follow on Bloglovin




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, interesting blocks. Love the dogs.

beaquilter said...

fun blocks! I made the feather! it looks SEW cute.... will show once I blog about it, unless you email me privately :)

CapitolaQuilter said...

Keep making dogs! They are great. There seems to be cats all over the place.

Lara B. said...

Janeen, you are a brilliant PP designer. I see your work all the time on Susie's Sunroom. Oh do make a few more dogs, people love dogs and I see a need for a terrier here, LOL.