Friday 1 May 2015

BOM May and Party!

What a busy week-end!
We're having our Block of the Month - Oceans
and our Paper Piecing party 

ALL rolled into one!




As usual - I laid out my pieces and marked onto them which colours I was going to be using.

I also like to divide the pieces into their "groups" to make it easier 'visually'. Then I sew them all up in a hurry....

this baby penguin was just tooo cute to leave until last.

I'm thinking of making this one into a pattern on its own and then using some kind of fluffy fabrics.


SOOOO Cute!




No idea how they tell which is male or female, they just look like a "family" to me.






Once all the segments are done and dusted, they all have a family reunion and


there it is!

May's Block of the Month...



I hope you enjoy putting your block together too. 

 I have added the pattern to the Craftsy Shop and the BOM Page.


**************************************

And now - on to our second part of the day
Our Paper Piecing Party Link up


Show me your amazing projects, designs, blocks, WIP etc. I love to see all of them...

Thanks, enjoy your week-end!

















3 comments:

Lisa England said...

Wow! This block is fantastic!

Yvonne said...

I love this block, soooo cute!

Vera said...

What a pretty block! I saved it for "one day" :)