Monday 25 May 2015

Mondays are crazy sometimes....


Hello everyone!

Its Monday....AGAIN!! ALREADY!!
Im starting up a new panic here if anyone wants in....

Its already the last week of May and I need to finalize the new patterns for the magazine and have them all sewn..... Not even sure that's going to all be possible.

Ive sat at my computer the whole week-end trying new things, but end up with new patterns I can add to my Craftsy Shop.

Here are 2 newcomers to the gang....

Some Hipsters!

These guys are 14" (37 cm) and on the Intermediate Level

Oooooh and I need to start sewing the Block of the Month......
Need more hands....


Visit JaneenVN's Craftsy Pattern Store »


Monday winner of a free pattern : Link #3
Take a look, let me know which one you would like... (value up to $5)
Please email me, because I also need an email address to be able to send it ...
janeenvn(at)gmail(dot)com


Have a Great Day!!




 

2 comments:

Ulrike said...

How do you get all those ideas for those great designs
I would not need more hands but more time to sew all of them !

Hugs Ulrike

Sew Surprising said...

Love the fox, if you ever need a pair of spare hands just sing out :)