Monday 5 October 2015

Bitty Block #12



Today we have another of our 
Bitty Blocks.

This time it's a Candy Cane
The #12 block measures 4" (10cm) and is on the Intermediate Level.



I actually made my 4" Bitty block around January when I was still thinking about the whole Bitty block collection....

I hope you all enjoy putting your little Candy Cane block together...

The free pattern can be downloaded from the Bitty Block Page.
*******************
 
Thank you to everyone who always pops in and leaves a positive and encouraging comment.
I really appreciate you all.

Winner from our Link Up Party:  Link #10
Yaay! Let me know which pattern you would like and I will send the PDF.



3 comments:

Sew Surprising said...

Cute block and Im not sure I want to be reminded how close December is hahahahahah

Unknown said...

Lovely block! Everyone is starting to get festive in their sewing now :-)

Cathy said...

I don't know where you get the time for all your creativity! I wish I had a quarter of it so I could actually sew one of these! One day soon hopefully. Thanks for all you do!