Friday 9 October 2015

Link Up Party #35

Wow look at the time!
This day has really got away from me...

I had to take my daughter into the city - which is always a mountain and never a molehill...
and only once we got back home, I realized that I hadn't put up the blog post....
Aah well, better late than never...


 Today is Friday and we're about to have some FUN!!


Here's an Abstract Mini design that I made for the magazine, but now I'm just going to add it to my Craftsy shop. Only need to finish up the instructions pages...

Add your amazing creations and lets all have a look...


An InLinkz Link-up



Thanks for the quick pop in!
Enjoy your week-end!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your bird. Been working on the Halloween pattern. Coming to the last of it! Joan W.

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful mini quilt. Thanks to your magazine, I finally got the Christmas spirit, haha.