Monday 2 November 2015

Monday's News!

Hi there all!
Wow I can't believe its already November...
Time really feels so much faster this time of the year. 








I wanted to show you all my new and latest EBook Ive finished working on.


This one is called -
Penguin Huddle Art Quilt


The quilt measures 50 x 60" (approx 130 x 150 cm) and is on the easy Intermediate level



















These cuties will be in my Craftsy shop and in the Payhip shop as an EBook.


Both of the shops have a button on the left sidebar.





Ive divided it up into 6 sections to make and was thinking of doing a last minute quick quilt a long, but Ive decided not to and to rather concentrate on the Christmas patterns.





Our Friday Paper Piecing Link Up winner:  Link #7
Thanks everyone for linking up - I love all of your work, its amazing!

Have a Lovely Monday...





Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Cute!!

Yanicka said...

Lovely. Just look at your store and wishlisted many of them. I am looking for a paper piecing block that would give me the impression of light in a window for the background of this lady so if you have any suggestion I am open to it :) http://yanickahachez.blogspot.ca/2015/11/start-of-my-lady-at-bath-time-quilt.html

beaquilter said...

These are just adorable!! you are SEW creative