Wednesday 30 March 2016

Honey Bees QAL Week 10

Here it is!!
its the last week of our Honey Bees Quilt



This week we are finishing up with Week 10

Once done, you can then join all your weeks together and finish the quilt top.

Only thing then.....
Pull the paper out.....







After sorting out your pattern pieces, then write onto the sections which colours you're going to be using.

 
Once you have made each section, then join them together into your Week 10 piece.
 I changed my bee to have a nappy (diaper) on.


 I joined the week 9 and 10 together to make the last big section.

This is my baby bee - too cute!!


Join it to the Hive section and then the top section and you're done .....








This is my completed Honey Bee Art Quilt....

I just need to pull the paper out and give it a press. I can't decide if Im going to add a border or not, but that part is entirely up to you.....

I hope you enjoyed making your Honey Bees.
You can post your photos to the Flickr group or add it on a Friday - just as you like.

*************************************

For those of you who have been waiting.....
Its time to get your name onto the Lighthouse QAL list....
if you want in - then the Lighthouse is OPEN....
The cost is USD $15 

We start on 6 April 2016
This is the weekly break down - it's only 8 weeks long. 
Finishes on 25 May 2016

Fabrics etc instruction package will be sent to you on notification from Paypal.


**********************





1 comment:

Sew Surprising said...

Thank you for a wonderful quilt top to sew each week, I really love this for a baby quilt its just cute and goes together beautifully :)