Friday 29 July 2016

Friday Fun Day!

Hi there everyone!

Today we're having another Friday Fun Day...
Link up anything you've been busy working on, finished recently..... any kind you like...

I've had a horrible cold for a few days in this awful cold weather....so I've not done a whole lot of anything....

I have made another row for the Row By Row I plan to have at some or other stage...




The rows are 12x40" and on the intermediate level




Each one has 4 or so blocks that make up the row.
They've a 'slight geometric' feel to them.


Just not sure on when to have the Row by Row - there's so much on my plate already....
















Link up a photo of your Friday Fun news...


3 comments:

Jewel said...

All I can say is: I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! They're gorgeous! I can't wait to get working on them. Beautiful work :)

Joan W. said...

It is beautiful!

Ruthie's Place said...

Have to second what Jewel said. Completely love it and can't wait to get started on them. Get better soon.
Warm hugs, Ruthie