Friday 23 September 2016

Friday Fun Day

Wow, this week has flown by....
I remember Monday ....

and then this morning I woke up and had to spend a few moments wondering "what day is it?"  My mind was convinced its around Wednesday somewhere.....
But no.....

ITS FRIDAY.......
and that means
Its time for some FUN!!!








Meet Number 3 of our Spooky Mug Rug patterns....

This one looks a little angrier than the others, but not to worry, he's just as cute!!

The block measures 8" (21cm) and is also on the Intermediate level.






Grab up your cute Spooky Mug Rug from my Craftsy Shop - available FREE on the week-end.

Next week Friday we will have another Link Up and see how you're doing with the Wonky Stockings......big giveaways....



*****************
 
I also want to take the time to say a HUGE BIG Thank You to everyone who visited yesterday and left a comment on the Row A Long.
Thanks so much for all the love!!



* Row a Long pattern is also FREE and available to grab it up.
Scroll to yesterday's post and you can see it in all its glory.

Really glad so many people love the patterns. I hope you all enjoy sewing them.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: