Wednesday 7 September 2016

The Amazing Sock Race - Week 1



 Its the start of the Amazing Sock Race.....
 Ready, Set, GO!!




This quick and easy scrap buster was just too good not to make quickly.....


Only thing was that I didn't have any fabrics that were really Festive Season.
Last Friday I went to the Hobby Expo and was a little disappointed that there was only 1 quilting shop there.... and the fabrics were'nt really what I was looking for.
My daughter was with me and she stopped in at a stall that was selling kits to make rag dolls and I found a whole stash of Christmasy' fabrics there....







The first sock went together really fast, so I decided to make the whole of the first row of Stockings...

The pattern measures 24" (62cm) and is on the Easy Level.



 The pattern for the Wonky Christmas Stockings can be found HERE























** I'm having a GIVEAWAY at the end of the month and the first to produce a finished top of their Stockings with a photo in the Link Up will get a FREE Santa in the Chimney Pattern.

Link Up will happen on Friday 30 Sept.










Thanks for stopping by!







No comments: