Wednesday 14 September 2016

Wednesday's WiP

I have some amazing news....
well, only for those of you living here in Pretoria or close to it...

I was surfing the net and looking at all the amazing fabrics that people get in their countries and I've always wanted some KONA solids.... I have a 'thing' for Kona solids!!! and we don't get them here - not for lack of looking, and then......

I found a name of a shop that said it stocked Kona Solids AND it was here in Pretoria.....
Of course I had to go and have a look and of course I just had to have a few of them too....


This cute shop is in Lynnwood, Pretoria and has such an amazing selection of solids - and other amazing patterned fabrics too, classes if you need, and amazing friendly service!!


 This was my stash I came home with...

Now I just have to design something to use them all...

And check out the cute Amy Butler fabric I found. It's called Wind Flower.

I must design..... must sew.....



That's it, NOW I must get my brain in gear and do something 'wonderful' with all these fabrics!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Wednesday...



4 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow that fabric is gorgeous! I'm sure whatever you create with be absolutely fabulous. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Happy sewing!

legato1958 said...

I am so happy you found a great LQS to get fabrics from! Have fun with it!
Susie

Anonymous said...

How wonderful you found just what you wanted and right there. I love the solids you brought home, and it seems to me the print goes right with them. =)

Kathy said...

Always awesome to find a gem of a little LQS...I always wish for more out of more locals, too. Love your new additions!